I am a big fan of using my label maker to organize almost every room in my home, but sometimes you need labels that are larger, a different shape, easier to read from a distance, or just labels that are more decorative. That's why I think these new household labels from Mabel's Labels are so smart. Some of them are custom printed to fit your needs and some of them come in preprinted sets, which contain every label you might need for that area of your home and then some. I have selected 6 types of labels to share that I think would be most useful for my own household . . .
1. Bin Labels ($21) - These are custom printed labels that are microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, and UV resistant. There are 4 designs to choose from. Each set contains 27 labels.
2. Spice Labels ($21) - These kitchen labels are perfect for labeling spice jars and other small containers. This set is also microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, and UV resistant. There are 4 designs to choose from. This is a set of 45 custom printed labels.
3. Canister Labels ($21) - These custom labels have all the features of the Spice Labels, but are designed for labeling dry goods. There are 4 designs to choose from. These labels come in a set of 30.
4. Cord Control Labels ($12) - This is a set of 54 preprinted waterproof labels designed for organizing all the cords and wires in your home office, family room, kitchen, and any other room that houses electronics. These labels only come in Navy blue and are water-resistant.
5. Crafter's Label Pack ($12) - This is a set of 49 preprinted labels designed for organizing craft supplies. These water-resistant labels only come in Red.
6. Curbsides Labels ($21) - This is a set of 6 weather-proof, waterproof, UV resistant labels designed for labeling your trash cans and recycling bins. These labels are custom printed with your street address.
I'll be daydreaming about having my very own super-organized craft room in my future (much larger) house now . . .