Please take a moment to meet our sponsors . . .
Make breakfast and other meals fun with products made by Pop Art Toaster. Want to surprise your kids or hubby? Toast a message onto their morning bagel or onto their sandwich for lunch with the Pop Art Toaster. Want to give your kiddos a good reason to get up and get done for school in the morning? Check out the 5-in-1 Tasty Baker where you can make multiple types of products (pancakes and muffins for instance) in cool shapes that are sure to make a kid's morning brighter and more fun.
Post Shredded Wheat has partnered with Feeding America and they created Bowls of Hope. This program was launched June 1, 2009. For every purchase of Post Shredded Wheat, Post will donate one blow of cereal to Feeding America, up to 15 million bowls. That’s a lot of cereal people so let’s get eating.
Keurig is the leading maker of single cup coffee brewers. With a single cup coffee maker you never have to worry about not having enough or about having too much coffee. And, with a single cup brewer you don't need to worry about compromising your tastes in coffee with the tastes of others in your home or office; each person who brews a cup can pick their drink of choice. With the innovative K-Cup system set-up and clean-up is a breeze.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will win ALL the items listed below. Three additional readers will each receive two boxes of Post Honey Nut Shredded Wheat Cereal.
5-in-1 Tasty Baker (Standard)
Post Honey Nut Shredded Wheat combines the delicious tastes of golden honey and real toasted almonds, baked to perfection so each bite has a crunch you can really sink your teeth into! Post Shredded Wheat cereals are made with 100% natural whole grain wheat and are an excellent source of fiber.
As a busy parent the worse thing that could happen is waking up in the morning and not having your morning joe (or tea or coffee). Don't worry about it again with the Platinum System from Keurig. With this system everyone in the house, including the kiddos, can get their morning drink of choice without making you late for school!
These are the 8 blogs participating in this giveaway event. You can gain additional entries for this contest by entering on all 8 blogs.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, we will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
1) Go to Pop Art Toaster and look around, then come back and tell me what product you like the best.
2) Visit Post Cereal and tell us which one is your favorite cereal.
3) Visit Keurig and look around, then come back and tell us which K-Cup you would want or which brewing system would fit your family the best.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments telling me the title of the post you left your comment on. You will earn 5 extra entries for each non-giveaway post you leave a comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this as often as you wish until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Get Cool For School" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
10) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
Now go visit the other participating blogs to obtain additional entries for this contest!
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, August 31st, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!