The necklace I selected has a handmade pendant of genuine garnet to represent my three children who were all born in January. If your children were not so conveniently all born in the same month, you could opt to choose your own birthstone, your significant other's birthstone, or even the stone that represents the month of your anniversary.
What I thought about my handmade birthstone necklace:
1) The necklace came in a brown box with the Bebe Dulce boutique label and was tied with a sheer ribbon, which made a very nice presentation. This is extremely convenient if you are seeking a gift that is ready-to-give or if you are shipping the gift directly to the recipient.
2) I like that the necklace was accompanied by an information card, which explains the lore behind the garnet stone.
3) I also like that I had a choice between a 16" or an 18" sterling silver chain. I chose the 16" because I like the pendant to sit a little higher so it is more visible.
I have worn my Bebe Dulce necklace for over two weeks and have not found a reason to take it off. Because of its simple design, it goes great with just about everything, both casual and slightly dressier outfits.
To see what handmade baby gifts and gifts for moms are offered by Bebe Dulce, visit BebeDulceAspen.com . As one of my readers, you can save 10% off your Bebe Dulce purchase by using Promo Code: 3G2S10 during checkout.
Thank you to Bebe Dulce for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a $30 GC to the Bebe Dulce online boutique.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse through the selection of products on BebeDulceAspen.com . Then leave a comment telling me how you would spend your $30 GC if you won this contest. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND BebeDulceAspen.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 1 extra entries each, follow Bebe Dulce on Twitter, fan Bebe Dulce on Facebook, follow the Bebe Dulce Blog, or subscribe to the Bebe Dulce Newsletter. You can earn 1 entry for doing each of these provided you leave a separate comment for each entry.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 14th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!