A.J.Wright, a sister company to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods, has sponsored Project Wrap Up Happy. "The Gift of Happy" is a 7-minute long heartwarming story about a teddy bear. Simply put, A.J.Wright will donate $1 to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America for each unique view of this short movie up to $50,000. They have their sights set on reaching their goal before Christmas 2009 arrives.
To learn more about this production, please take one minute to watch the following trailer . . .
In order for your participation to be counted, you must watch the full video on WrapUpHappy.com . All you need to give is the 7 minutes it takes to watch this movie. Believe me . . . you will think it was worth it by the time you've finished watching.
Thank you to A.J.Wright for providing a gift card as a contest prize and an additional card as a thank you to me for spreading the word about this worthy cause.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a $50 A.J.Wright Gift Card.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Watch the 7-minute video titled "The Gift of Happy" (remember $1 will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America when you do). Then leave a comment telling me what was your favorite part of the video. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about Project Wrap Up Happy, encouraging your readers to watch the video so another $1 can be added, making sure to link to WrapUpHappy.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
"PLZ RT: Watch this 7-min video to have $1 donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America by A.J.Wright! http://bit.ly/2fjx85 #AJWHappy"
Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, December 10th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!