I chose this baby-friendly toy cleaner to feature as a "TWINtuitive Product" because everyone knows how important it is to keep toys clean for infants and toddlers who still mouth their toys. When one has twins or multiples in general, there is an additional concern, which is having the children pass germs back and forth because they are both putting the same toys in their mouths. Of course, to combat this, cleaning may occur more frequently, which makes it even more important that chemical-free cleaners be used.
What I thought about Dapple Toy Cleaner:
1) The first thing I noticed was the clean citrus scent. I was surprised at how fragrant the cleaner was just from being scented with essential oils.
2) I like that this cleaner contains no dyes, no bleach, no artificial fragrances, no sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES), and is phthalate-free and paraben-free.
3) I do think this cleaner gets toys as clean as hot soapy water would. It is not an anti-bacterial cleaner, which I prefer. I really do think it is better for my children to build healthy strong immune systems.
4) I opt for the toy cleaner wipes when I am cleaning board books or other things I do not want to get overly wet. They work just as well as the spray cleaner.
5) I've found the travel size pack of wipes to be extremely convenient to fit in my handbag or diaper bag. These are perfect for when one of the children drops a toy on the ground in a public place but is truly desperate to have it back right away.
6) Overall, Dapple toy cleaner is not as powerful as chemical cleaners, but it does get the job done with a little elbow grease. The extra effort is worth it, in my opinion, if it means keeping harmful chemicals out of our children's mouths.
To learn more about Dapple natural cleaners, visit DappleBaby.com . In addition to their website, you should be able to find Dapple products at major retailers, such as Babies R Us, Toys R Us, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Thank you to Dapple Baby for providing us with a review product free of charge.