I was happy to try the new Pond's Towelettes because they do not require me to add water to create a lather or to rinse after cleansing. They also come in an easy-to-use resealable package that doubles as a dispenser. It literally takes me less than 60 seconds to clean my face and neck. The variety I am using is the "original clean", but these cloths also come in "age defying" and "micro dermabrasion".
What else I thought about Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes:
1) These towelettes have a very light clean scent.
2) When I first took the towelette out of the package, I could see little soap bubbles in the cloth. I was concerned that this would irritate my skin without any rinsing, but it actually did not. I did not feel any irritation and I did not break out.
3) The cloth is extremely soft and is almost pampering.
4) The packaging is extremely convenient and is perfect to keep in the medicine cabinet, in an overnight bag, in a diaper bag, and in a purse or backpack.
5) I like that this cleansing cloth also removes eye make up safely, including waterproof mascara. It is much more convenient than having a separate eye make up remover.
6) I also like that these cloths are safe for contact lens users. Although I no longer use contact lenses, I know these cloths are gentle on my eyes, which are easily irritated.
Thank you to Pond's for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Pack of 30 Original Clean Pond's Wet Cleansing Cloths.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Take a quick look at the Pond's Health and Wellness Tips. Then leave a comment telling me which tip you think is the best advice. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND the Pond's website. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!