Please take a moment to meet our sponsors . . .
SUMO lounge furniture gives a new meaning to the word "comfort." They offer modern versions of the classic idea of bean bag chairs. These chairs come in many versions and sizes and are a smart alternative to upholstered furniture for dorm rooms, apartments, family rooms, and playrooms.
BARBAR is based in Beverly Hills, CA and hasbeen in operation since 2000.
With over 20 years of experience as a former stylist, the company'sfounder, Dominic Barbar, has applied his years of techinical know-how toturn his passion into reality by creating a premium line of hair careproducts that simplify the hair stylist's job.
BARBAR products utilize Mr. Barbar's intrinsic knowledge of hair withcutting edge technology to bring the latest in hair tool innovations. BARBAR's variety of professional quality products cover all the hair needs without damaging a strand.
BARBAR Artist, Inc. is worldwide and the working philosophy is simple: provide the stylist and consumer with incomparable quality products andcustomer service at the best available price.
Back-to-school is the best time of year to visit The Container Store, whether you are a teacher reorganizing your classroom or a college bound student who needs to furnish a dorm room. In addition to their ever popular Elfa storage organization system, The Container Store is full of great storage solutions that are both practical and attractive.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will win ALL the items listed below.
- 10 achingly fashionable colors to choose from
- 10 different positions (discovered so far – some say we lack imagination)
- Measures big - 4.5’ X 5.5, but weighs little – just 18lbs
- Space age rip-proof nylon, stays new looking – easy to clean
- Filled with top quality sumo beads - stays fluffy, never flat
- Tourmaline plate flat iron
- Tourmaline barrel curling
- 356Â° fahrenheit/ 180Â° celsius
- Heats up in 2 to 3 minutes
- 5 Minute usage time
These are the 8 blogs participating in this giveaway event. You can gain additional entries for this contest by entering on all 8 blogs.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, we will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
1) Browse the selection of lounge furniture available on Sumolounge.com . Then leave a comment telling us what other item you saw that you would love to own.
2) Visit Barbar Hair Tools and leave a comment on another hair tool you'd love to own!
3) Browse the selection of items available on ContainerStore.com . Then leave a comment telling us what you would spend your GCs on if you won this contest.
4) Visit Adovia Spa and leave a comment on another bath or skin care product you'd love to pamper yourself with!
You MUST do ALL FOUR to be eligible to win this contest, but you will receive one entry for each completed mandatory entry provided you leave a separate comment for each.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments telling me the title of the post you left your comment on. You will earn 5 extra entries for each non-giveaway post you leave a comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this as often as you wish until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Get Cool For School" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
10) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
Now go visit the other participating blogs to obtain additional entries for this contest!
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, August 31st, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!