The selection available from Jessie Steele is not limited to hostess aprons, but actually includes chef aprons, children's aprons, and coordinating oven mitts and tea towels. There are patterns for every season and I just find the matching mother/daughter aprons to be adorable.
What I thought about my Jessie Steele Retro Cherries Apron:
1) This apron is made from a linen/cotton blend which allows it to keep it's shape without looking stiff or bulky.
2) I like that this apron is both feminine and flirty, but elegant at the same time (unlike some other brands of flirty aprons that I find to be over-the-top).
3) It's wonderful that these aprons are one size fits most. As you can see, I am not built like a Barbie doll, but I would be more than comfortable wearing this apron while hosting a gathering.
(Here I am considering actually hitting my husband/portrait-taker over the head with the wooden spoon because he continuously made me laugh during our mini photo shoot.)
4) I think it is a great idea that the bows are removable. They are simply held on by safety pins so they can be removed prior to washing or if you just prefer a simpler look.
5) You know when you have a genuine Jessie Steele apron because each apron is embroidered with the Jessie Steele logo and bears the brand name label. That just adds to the perceived value of these aprons, especially when giving them as gifts.
I think an apron from the Jessie Steele collection would make a wonderful gift for any woman who likes to feel feminine now and then (and appreciated ). To view the full collection, visit JessieSteele.com.
Thank you to Jessie Steele for providing us with a review product free of charge.