I don't think anyone loves sunglasses more than my 5yr old son Jake. Maybe it was my fault for buying him his first pair before he was one year old?
When Baby BanZ offered to send us a pair of their new JBanZ kids sunglasses to try out, I knew my son would be thrilled. I kept it a secret so he would be surprised. The day they arrived, he insisted on not taking them off even though we were inside the house on a dark rainy day. When I said that Jake loves sunglasses, I was not exaggerating. Luckily, our New England weather allowed us a few sunny days to test out our JBanZ outdoors too.
What impressed me about JBanZ:
1) I like that the sunglasses came with a clip-on neoprene carrying case and a removable neoprene neck strap, which seems very comfortable to use.
2) It is very important to me that the lenses give 100% UV protection.
3) I like the amount of coverage these JBanZ offer for my son's eyes and the surrounding areas.
4) The fact that JBanZ are designed to fit children ages 4-10 makes them a great investment. Since my son is 5, these should last us another 5 years or so as long as he is careful with them.
5) I really like that these glasses are sporty, but versatile. I much prefer the look of JBanZ to other glasses with wild colors. I know these will go with all my son's clothes and that he will like them for a long time even if his taste does change when he gets older.
6) The lenses in the JBanZ reduce glare and are shatter resistant . . . both important features for an active 5yr old.
7) I was 9yrs old when I started to wear prescription eyeglasses, so there is a chance my son will too. The JBanZ frames are able to take prescription lenses should we ever need to switch them out.
Overall, both my son and I are extremely pleased with his new JBanZ. I wish he would heed my advice about using the neck strap when he is running around outside though.
If you'd like to purchase Baby BanZ, KidZ BanZ, or JBanZ for your children, Baby BanZ has offered my readers a 10% discount on all purchases between now and May 13th, 2009. Just use Code: 3G2S .
Thank you to Baby BanZ, Inc and Chic Execs for this opportunity.
What you can win:
Our lucky winner will receive one pair of Baby BanZ, Kidz BanZ, or JBanZ of their choice.
Baby BanZ, Inc. has generously made a product donation to The Center for Courageous Kids though the charitable organization Bloggers Give.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit BabyBanZ.com and take a look around at the Baby BanZ, Kid BanZ, and JBanZ selection. Then leave a comment telling me which pair you would choose if you won this contest. You must do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) Take a minute to look over the Sun Protection Ideas offered by Baby BanZ. Then leave a separate comment telling me which idea is one you'd like to try OR is one you already practice.
2) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
3) Blog about this giveaway linking back to this post AND to Baby BanZ, Inc. Then come back here and leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post.
4) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
5) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave your link in a separate comment.
6) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
7) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
8) Grab my Dr. Hippo Books Giveaway Event button for your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, April 20th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!
SOL Republic PUNK Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - ARV $69.99 (Ends 12/15) Winner Announced!
$100 Kohl's Gift Card (Ends 12/10) Winner Announced!
SOL Republic 'Music Made Me Do It' Prize Pack - ARV $700+ (Ends 12/8) Winner Announced!
Panasonic Link2Cell Bluetooth Phone System - ARV $119.99 (Ends 11/24) Winner Announced!