Thank you to Child's Play Communications for providing the trailer and promotional items to facilitate this post. All opinions expressed are my own.
If you are planning on hosting at least one family movie night or sleepover this summer, July 19th would be the perfect evening for it. That is when Disney Channel's "Teen Beach Movie" airs for the first time! This fun summertime musical is geared towards tweens and young teens, but any adults who enjoyed the movie "West Side Story" will likely also enjoy this tribute to the film.
My family was sent a wide array of props to create a fun beach-themed family movie night of our own. Read on to see how easy it was to add some fun elements to the standard movie night event, but first checkout this "Teen Beach Movie" trailer . . .
Fun things to include in your "Teen Beach Movie" Family Movie Night . . .
1. Inexpensive inflatable beach or pool toys to sit on, such as a raft, a surfboard, or inner tubes.
2. One or two beach blankets would be great for anyone who likes to sit on the floor.
3. An inflatable beach ball
4. A beach bag to hide goodies and treats within.
5. Whistles to wear around the neck like a lifeguard.
6. Summer-themed temporary tattoos.
7. Beach-friendly snacks, like popcorn and fruit.
8. Leis from the party store or make your own like we did using the free printables from the Teen Beach Movie party kit.
For more fun ideas, such as banners, games, and recipes, checkout the free Teen Beach Movie party kit. To learn more about this family movie starring Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, and Garrett Clayton, visit DisneyChannel.com.
Tune into Disney Channel on Friday, July 19th at 8pm EST to catch the premier of "Teen Beach Movie"!