This post was written as part of an affiliate campaign for Zulily. All opinions expressed are my own.
If you are not acquainted with Segolene Paris handbags, please allow me to introduce them to you. Segolene Paris is an international designer brand of handbags that combine classic style with a touch of modern flair. New and exciting handbag designs are introduced every season. Usually you will find each bag in several classic colors along with one or two trendy ones.
5 reasons Segolene Paris bags appeal to this handbag addict . . .
1. Each bag has special detailing on it, usually involving hardware, that makes it unique from other handbags.
2. Most of Segolene Paris handbags feature rolled handles (what I find most comfortable to carry on my shoulder, forearm, or in-hand).
3. Segolene Paris bags are designed in interesting shapes, spanning from tall satchels to low profile east west handbags.
4. Each bag has a very tailored look and makes a statement of quality.
5. Segolene Paris handbags are much more affordable than they appear to be.
The non-leather handbags by Segolene Paris usually retail for approximately $139 to $149. To me, that is affordable for a designer name brand handbag, so I was floored to hear that this brand is being featured on Zulily today through Saturday (6/29) for up to 65% off retail! I shop the sales on Zulily daily and have yet to catch a Segolene Paris handbag sale event. This is one event I will not be missing!
Panasonic Link2Cell Bluetooth Phone System - ARV $119.99 (Ends 11/24) GO ENTER!
$100 Kohl's Gift Card (Ends 11/1) Winner Announced!
A 2014 Brilliance Award-Winning Toy or Book - Winner's Choice (Ends 10/27) Winner Announced!
Personalized Ornament from Ornaments With Love (Ends 10/20) Winner Announced!