The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
This photo was taken on Mother's Day 2010! Our twins were just 3 years old then and their big brother only 6. Can you believe how much they have changed over the past 3 years? It is actually extremely easy for me to remember what our children were like when they were first born. It's everything between then and now that's a bit of a blur. When people warned my husband and I that time flies by too quickly when you have children and that they would be grown up before we knew it, they were right. Luckily, I take lots of photos. By "lots", I mean boatloads. In fact, I take so many photos that some people think I'm crazy. Well, I have many more precious photos, like the one I've shared with you today, to help me remember all those blurry moments. I'll never regret taking the extra time to capture as many of the big and small moments in our children's lives as possible.
If you take as many photos as I do, then you understand where I'm coming from. If you don't . . . well, it's never too late to start!
No matter how old your children are, there are still new memories made daily. There will be to come many more Mother's Days and Father's Days, proms nights, graduation days, wedding days, and everything wonderful that happens in between. This Spring, Best Buy can help you get on the right track to capturing as many special moments as possible. As much as I love the camera on my Nokia Lumia 920, I still bring out my D-SLR camera when I'm taking photos at home and during special occasions . . . basically whenever I want my photos to be outstanding and not just very good. Best Buy has a vast selection of D-SLRs, compact cameras with long zoom, Wi-fi cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, and camcorders with the latest technology to fit all budgets. They also carry digital photo frames ranging from 7" to 10" LCD screens.
7 reasons to shop Best Buy and BestBuy.com for your digital imaging needs this Spring . . .
- There is currently Free Shipping on all cameras at BestBuy.com.
- Best Buy has a low price guarantee.
- You can bring in your old camera to Best Buy and trade it in for a Best Buy gift card.
- Save an additional 25% off select digital photo frames through June 22nd with promo code.
- You can get a free 8x8 Shutterfly Photo Book with a purchase of a qualifying camera or camcorder.
- Select point-and-shoot cameras come with a free camera bag or a free camera bag plus memory card.
- If you need something quickly, you can purchase online and pickup in-stock items at your local store.
As always, if you shop, be sure to come back and tell me all about what you purchased!