With having, not one, but two preschoolers in our household, I am always looking for exceptional deals. To compound thing, since we do not have same-sex twins, our son and daughter can share some things, but not everything.
In the Little Tikes "Get Ready For Preschool" Event, which is taking place exclusively on LittleTikes.com now through August 26th, twelve exceptional deals are being offered to the public. After you checkout the deals below, read on to find some coupon codes for up to $70 off select styles of Little Tikes twin beds.
- Save $50 on the Endless Adventures Tikes Town Playhouse (#4547)
- Save $5 plus get Free Shipping on the School Bus Activity Gym (#615955)
- Save $10 on the Cozy Truck (#620744)
- Get Free Shipping on the Big Car Carrier (#170430)
- Save $12 on the Gray Shopping Cart (#401G)
- Get Free Shipping on the 6-in-1 Towncenter Playhouse (#604317)
- Get Free Shipping on the Double Easel (#4428)
- Get Free Shipping on the Craftsman Workshop (#618659)
- Save $10 plus get Free Shipping on the Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center (#609893)
- Save $10 plus get Free Shipping on the Classic Sport Cycle (#618000)
- Save $20 and get Free Shipping on the Big Waffle Blocks - 2 Pack Bundle (#BWB2)
- Save $10 and get Free Shipping on the Large Table and Chair Bundle (#LTCC)
(Remember that all Free Shipping offers are only good on standard shipping within the Continental U.S.)
If you are in the market for a twin bed for your little one, here are three coupon codes (all expiring on 9/15/11) for four very cool twin beds. I know my daughter would love the cottage bed and both my boys would go crazy over any of the car beds. Too bad they are destined to share a room and sleep in bunk beds.
- Get $70 off the StoryBook Cottage Twin Bed (#7305) with Code: SCTB2011
- Get $50 off the Lightning McQueen Twin Bed (#7005) with Code: LMSC2011
- Get $30 off the Blue Sports Car Twin Bed (#7527) or the Cherry Red Car Twin Bed (#7411) with Code: TSCB2011
All these offers are valid while supplies last. If you see a great deal that you like, but are questioning about giving something new to your child now, why not buy it and put it away for Christmas? That's what I usually do and I am always in great shape by the time November rolls around.
No compensation was received for sharing these deals with my readers.