After we picked up a pair of Ben 10 sport sandals for my son for about $10 and a pair of black capri leggings for me for just $6, I headed over to the home furnishings section while the rest of the family went to check out the toys. I was pretty impressed because there were several color coordinated displays set up to help make the process of decorating a dorm room much easier. If you're like me, then you will pick what you like from different collections to mix and match. If you like everything to match perfectly, then you will have it made because everything is already coordinated for you.
Here are just a few of the deals I jotted down:
- Fluffie Twin Blanket ($19.99)
- Coordinating Lamps ($29.99 each)
- Wide Assortment of Coordinating Picture Frames ($6.99 each)
- Tommy Hilfiger Twin Comforter & Sham Sets ($39.99 each)
- Furry Oversized Bolster Pillows ($12.99 each)
- Tommy Hilfiger Bath Towels ($4.99 each)
- Ralph Lauren Twin Down Alternative Comforter ($39.99)
- 300 Thread Count Twin Sheet Sets ($16.99 each)
There was a lot that was not worked into these displays, so do not forget to check out all the aisles for toss pillows galore and more. To find a Marshalls store location near you, visit MarshallsOnline.com . If you do not have a Marshalls close by, you can also find similar dorm and apartment furnishings at your local TJ Maxx store.
Please remember that the assortment may vary between store locations.
Thank you to TJX for giving us a gift card to shop so that we could report back to our readers with the deals we found.