- Help your children pick out their clothes and lay them out the night before, including matching socks.
- Make sure all homework and anything else that needs to go to school are already in their school bags.
- Take the empty lunch bag from your child when they come home from school, repack it immediately with the following day's lunch, and put it in the fridge.
- Leave the school bag unzipped to remind you that you need to put the lunch or snack in there the next morning.
- Leave the drinkware, flatware, and dishes needed for breakfast out on the counter the night before.
- Serve your children something for breakfast that is nutritious, but can be prepared easily and quickly, like the new Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas. They offer your child a hot breakfast with just 1-minute in the microwave.
- Serve your child something you know they will like to eat to avoid a battle at breakfast. Save the experimenting for the weekends.
What you can win:
FIVE lucky readers will each receive one box of each of the two varieties of Eggo Real Fruit Pizza.
One reader from all the participating blogs will be chosen to win the Grand Prize, containing one of each variety of Eggo Real Fruit Pizza and a Pair of Kellogg's Mugs.
This contest will be closed on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winners will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!