Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation has generously donated $100,000 to National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, who honors these real life heroes who have given their lives to save others. This foundation also reaches out to assist the families of these firefighters during difficult times.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive (10) $2 Gift Certificates to Baskin-Robbins ($20 in GCs total).
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND BaskinRobbins.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 1 extra entry each, follow Baskin-Robbins on Twitter and/or fan Baskin-Robbins on Facebook. Then leave a SEPERATE comment with either the link to your Twitter or Facebook profile. If you do both, then you should leave two separate comments.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Subscribe to A Blog of Goodies' feed (the sister site to 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
10) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, April 19th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!