What I thought about these reusable food covers by CoverMate:
1) I very much like that CoverMate Stretch-to-Fit Covers take up much less room than plastic storage containers.
2) Having a variety of sizes and the FlexBand feature means these food covers will fit almost any size or shape container snugly, including cans, bowls, plates, plastic containers, casseroles, and platters.
3) These covers are microwave-safe and have self-vents so they can accompany your food from the fridge right to reheating in the microwave without having to remove them.
4) Another convenient feature is that CoverMate covers can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher. We did find that they do not dry very well in the dishwasher since they have a tendency to bunch up. So you should expect to have to put them on a drying rack for additional air drying after they come out of the dishwasher.
5) These covers are free of BPA, PVC, and latex, which is a huge plus.
We have only had our CoverMate covers for a few weeks, so I cannot attest to how long they will hold up beyond that. At $3.99 for a 10-piece variety pack, I think these covers are a good value if you normally use a large quantity of plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Whether you use them to keep your food protected in the refrigerator or bug-free outdoors, they are both convenient and user-friendly.
You can find CoverMate at major retailers, such as Target and Amazon.com . You can also try CoverMate by requesting a sample pack on CoverMateFoodCovers.com. The sample pack comes with one of each of the four sizes plus a coupon for $1.00 off your next CoverMate purchase.