· Character faces: They are symmetrical, bold and organized. Babies and young children respond best to organized images.
· Variety: Babies have a tremendous capacity to learn; therefore, it is important to offer variety in the toys and the experiences they provide.
· Realism: Toys that reflect the real world help baby make sense of the world around her. They open the way for conversations between baby and caregiver, which expose baby to new vocabulary."
We received three Sassy bath products to review that would be useful for households with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers alike. The first was the Soft Spout Guard. I found this whimsical frog to be adorable, as did our children. They couldn't wait to see the water come out of it. Unfortunately, there was a problem that we did not foresee. This spout guard does not fit over the old-fashioned spouts that have the drain release on top. It will only work with a spout that is smooth with nothing else on it. My husband might try to cut a slit in the frog's back to see if our drain release will slide into it.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive 1 Soft Spout Guard (Frog), 1 Fill-Up Fish, and 1 Set of Count 'n Spell Appliques.
This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Take a look at the vast assortment of new Sassy Bath Products and Sassy Feeding Products. Then leave a comment telling me which product is your favorite (aside from the 3 reviewed in this article). You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND SassyBaby.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Subscribe to A Blog of Goodies' feed (the sister site to 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
10) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest ends on Monday, March 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!