Since 'tis the season for red carpet award events, I thought these tips would be fun to share . . .
1. Pick a light-colored nail polish for your manicure—not only does it dry faster, but if it chips before the big night, it’s less noticeable. Try and do your nails the day before so wet nails won’t be an issue on event night.
2. Skip the false lashes and try a great lengthening mascara like CoverGirl LashBlast Length. (Hey, I use LashBlast!)
3. Choose a long lasting lip color—only one application and it lasts the whole night, all you need is a glossy touch up!
4. Make sure your roots are kept at bay – for busy gals like myself, try coloring your hair at-home with Nice ‘n Easy the week of the event to brighten your look and ensure shiny color. (I use Rich Burgundy No. 132!)
5. EAT! On event day, choose something light but filling so you’ll still feel like your fabulous self when you get into your evening attire.
Thank you to Marina Maher Communications, Inc. for providing the information shared in this post. I did not receive compensation to share this information with my readers.