I chose these waterproof name labels from Name Bubbles to feature as a "TWINtuitive Product" because it is important for twins, who are often forced to share almost everything, to have some things that are theirs alone. No matter what their age, each twin will be able to recognize which cup, toy, or pencil box is theirs just by looking at the Name Bubbles. If your child is too young to read their name, they will be able to recognize their personal icon you chose for him or her when ordering their personalized labels. These labels are also designed to help recognition through color coding.
Even though I blocked them out in my photos, you can put your child's full name on these labels. Each sampler sheet comes with 6 Waterproof Mini Bubbles, 6 Waterproof Bitty Bubbles, and a Pair of Bubble Toes. The Bubble Toes will come in handy this winter when our kindergartner needs to where his snow boots to school, but also carry his sneakers with him to change into in class. Our kindergartner's name is written on the inside of his winter coat with a Sharpie, but I will be sure to use the fabric label for his new coat when Spring rolls around.
What I did have an immediate need for was a label that was dishwasher safe to put on the new reusable snack container I just bought for our son. We ran this lid through a full cycle in the dishwasher, which included drying and it came out exactly as it went in. There were no signs of bubbles forming or edges pulling away from the surface of the lid. Nor were there any indications that the design on the label was fading. I was extremely pleased with the results.
I think these Name Bubbles labels would make great stocking stuffers and birthday party favors. All children love stickers and ones with their names on them are even cooler. They don't need to know that these stickers serve a practical purpose as well.
To view the full line of Name Bubbles dishwasher safe and laundry safe waterproof labels, visit NameBubbles.com .
Thank you to Name Bubbles for providing three different sample packs for this review and a holiday pack of labels for our contest prize.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Holiday Pack of Name Bubble labels, which consists of 6 sheets of 14 labels. That's 84 labels total. (The winner may choose up to 6 names and designs for this prize pack.)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit the Name Bubbles personalization page. Then leave a comment telling me which logo AND which color scheme you like best. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND NameBubbles.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 14th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!