Both my husband and I are exhausted and we've pretty much had enough, so he decided it was time for a pre-bedtime speech. In this speech he reiterated that if they cannot sleep, they are welcome to stay in their beds quietly and are not to wake us up unless it is a "true emergency". These are the examples he used for true emergencies . . .
- Having a big monster truck driving through their bedroom
- Having Darth Vader standing in the corner of their room, pointing and giggling at them
- Having a big moose sitting on their head
- Their hair being on fire (which really isn't very funny)
- Having an elephant in their bed