What I thought about WeeSqueak Kids Shoes as a parent:
2) The cushioned footbed and the contoured non-slip soles made these perfect shoes to help my toddlers walk (and sometimes run) with confidence.
3) A side benefit to these squeaky shoes is that they make it much easier to keep track of your child if you are in a crowded place, such as the mall.
5) The black maryjanes really worked out well for us. These versatile shoes match most of the colors and styles in my daughter's wardrobe, including her holiday reds.
6) My son's brown leather shoes work well with jeans or khakis. I love having one pair of shoes that can be used for both casual and dressy occasions.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive their choice of one pair of in-stock WeeSqueak shoes.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse through the selection of baby, girls, and boys shoes offered by WeeSqueak. Then leave a comment telling me which pair of WeeSqueak shoes you would choose if you won this contest. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND WeSqueak.net . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, November 26th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!