Things Remembered offers personalized gift ideas for pretty much everyone on your list. They offer 30 different gifts for boys alone. This Race Car Water Globe was a perfect choice for our kindergartner who is obsessed with cars.
You can insert 2 photos back-to-back inside the water globe filled with glitter. I chose to use the same school portrait on both sides, but it would be nice to use a baby picture on one side and then a current photo on the other.
I also want to point out that changing the photo is extremely easy. You need only to turn and remove the cover on the bottom and then remove the piece which holds the photos.
Here is another charming gift that would be suitable for almost anyone. It is a motorized rotating musical Snowman Water Globe. The song it plays is White Christmas and the snow blows without your having to shake the snowman. This nearly 8" snowman will surely put a smile on your loved one's face.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive their choice of one of the gifts featured in this article . . .
- A Race Car Water Globe
- A Custom Couture Bracelet or Necklace
- A Memory Stick Keychain
- A Snowman Water Globe
- Make-A-Wish Water Globe w/Max Teddy Bear
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse the many personalized gifts available on ThingsRemembered.com . Then leave a comment telling me what one item (other than the 5 featured here today) would you love to give as a gift this year AND who you would give it to. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND Things Remembered. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Follow Things Remembered on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, fan Things Remembered on Facebook AND leave a comment on their wall stating which gift you chose for your mandatory entry. (For example, "I would love to give my _____________ the _________________ for Christmas this year.)
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 14th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!