What I thought about this Sassy Soft-Sided Toy Organizer:
1) I love that this toy box is not a danger. It has no sharp corners or hard surfaces for my children to accidentally fall against or close on their fingers.
2) This toy box unfolds extremely easily. Simply open it up and put the sides into place to maintain the prism's structure. Then it folds down again just as quickly.
3) The padded top is simply a flap that is easy to lift either from the front or the sides.
4) This toy box also comes with carrying handles on each side for parents to move it around the house or even to transport toys to a relative's house.
5) Pictured above are all my daughter's doll clothes and accessories, but only about 2/3 of her doll collection. Below you will see that all the clothing and accessories fits in this 24"w x 15"d x 15"h toy chest with enough room to house all her dolls and then some. This is a good thing because Christmas is right around the corner and you can bet that she will receive at least one new doll.
You can find this and other Sassy products on Amazon.com, Target.com, ToysRUs.com, eToys.com, and many other major toy retailers. Visit SassyBaby.com to see more great infant/toddler products.
Thank you to Sassy for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive their choice of either a blue or a pink Sassy Soft-Sided Toy Organizer.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse through the vast selection of Sassy infant/toddler toys. Then leave a comment telling me what other item would make a great gift for an infant or toddler in your life. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND SassyBaby.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 14th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!