What could top the fact that these award-winning toys have been featured on The Oprah Show and The American Music Awards? How about the Hugg-A-Planet Earth, Moon, and Mars being aboard the International Space Station? Between the time these toys boarded the space station on September 11th, 2009 and the year 2016. they will have orbited the Earth approximately 5860 times per year.
What my children and I thought about these Hugg-A-Planet toys:
1) Our kindergartner and twin toddlers all love these toys. The twins are too young to fully appreciate their educational value, but that did not stop our kindergartner from trying to show them where on the Earth we were located.
2) These planets are slightly softer than I had imagine they would be. I am pleased to say that my children think they are the perfect degree of softness and just love to hug the Earth and Mars.
3) These Hugg-A-Planet toys are perfect for playing a game of catch or roll-the ball indoors. The fact that the Earth and Mars were large and huggable made them that much easier to catch.
4) Because these toys are so soft, there are no tears when someone is accidentally hit in the face with one.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive the Hugg-A-Planet Mars & the Earth and Moon Set.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Take a look at the products that are part of the Hugg-A-Planet line. Then leave a comment telling me which product you think would be the most educational. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND PeaceToys.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook, making sure to show a thumbnail of the product or the sponsor's logo. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 7th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!