These Glade Scented Oil Candles in limited edition holiday tins eliminate most of my concerns. The low stature of the tin makes it more difficult to tip over. Also, there is no risk of any glass breaking. As long as I can keep this tin out of reach of my children and the cats, it seems to be fairly safe.
The Scented Oil Refills melt fairly quickly and truly fills the room with fragrance. The candle continues to burn until all the oil is gone. Then the flame extinguishes itself. Each candle burns for approximately 2 to 3 hours.
These holiday Glade Scented Oil Candle tins come in Apple Cinnamon or Bayberry Spice. Each tin retails for $3.49, which makes it affordable enough to add into a gift basket, to use as a stocking stuffer, or even to wrap in cellophane tied with a ribbon to hand out to your neighbors or co-workers.
You should be able to find these holiday tins most places where Glade products are sold.
This post was written as part of a program for Family Review Network and SC Johnson, who provided the product for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Glade Holiday Scented Oil Candle in either Apple Cinnamon or Bayberry Spice. (The sponsor will choose the scent.)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Leave a comment telling me what scent is your favorite to smell during the holidays (could be something indoors, outdoors, something cooking, etc . . .). You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND Glade Holiday Scents. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 7th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!