One thing that makes this DVD different from the television series is the viewers are treated to music. If you are not yet in the mood for Christmas, you will be after watching this movie about how George and the Man With The Yellow Hat work so hard to find the perfect gift for each other.
Please take a minute to view the musical trailer below:
This DVD is now available in stores and should definitely be on your list of considerations for holiday gifts for your Curious George fan. My family really enjoyed seeing what new antics George had come up with, such as knocking down all the Christmas trees while attempting to select the perfect one to take home. This movie also shows your child how to see the world in shapes. Keep that in mind as you attempt to figure out the puzzling wishlist George has given the Man With The Yellow Hat.
For more information on this DVD and other news about Curious George, visit Curious George on Facebook.
In conjunction with the DVD release, Universal is running an “All I Want This Holiday” $100,000 instant win game, where one lucky grand prize winner will get $100,000 to create their own "Family Fund." This can mean investing in a college tuition fund, paying for a new home or even taking a year off to spend more time with the kids. Also, more than 200 additional prizes will be awarded, including HDTVs, Netbooks, Blu-ray™ players. Enter and see official rules here: www.universalstudios.com/curiousgeorgeinstantwin .
Thank you to Universal Home Entertainment for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Curious George DVD Prize Pack (which includes the A Very Monkey Christmas DVD, a "Curious George Christmas Countdown" Book, a CD soundtrack, and a "Curious George Live" ticket voucher.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Leave a comment telling me who is the biggest Curious George fan you know. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND CuriousGeorge.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 7th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!