Choice of 1 of 4 New Super Duper Publications Games - up to a $39.95 value (Ends 5/20)
A Free LACTAID Product to Try in Your Favorite Recipe (Ends 5/20)
Monster High "Ghouls Helping Ghouls" Package - ARV $75 (Winner Announced)
The Young Scientists Club Science Kit - Winner's Choice (Winner Announced)
$50 Gift Code to Novica.com - Worldwide entries (Winner Announced)
Before the twins were born, I use to buy our oldest son Jake clothing and accessories, such as t-shirts and baseball caps, that would match my husband's. Well after Jake became a big brother, the trend shifted to matching clothing for the big brother and little brother. It's been almost three years, but I still buy them coordinating items, including matching pajamas. Most of the boy's pajamas at The Boy's Store , aside from the infant/toddler styles, come in size 2/2T all the way up to big boy or even tween sizes.
What I thought about our airplane pajamas from The Boy's Store:
1) The main fear I have of waffle textured pajamas is that they may be scratchy. This is not the case for these pajamas by Sara's Prints. Even after we washed them, the fabric remained soft. The wide cuffs at the wrists and ankles are also very soft and comfortable.
2) These cotton/acrylic pajamas not only stayed soft after going through the washer and dryer, they did not shrink, pill, or fade.
3) Although these pajamas look like they would be fitted, they actually are not tight-fitting. For this reason, you should order your real size rather than ordering one size up as you may do with snug pajamas.
4) The fact that these pajamas are flame resistant gives me a little extra peace of mind.
Matching pajamas would be adorable for Christmas morning! I am so glad that my oldest is not too "mature" to think it's cool for his little brother to want to dress like him. I am going to milk this for as long as I can.
Sign up for The Boy's Store monthly newsletter to be eligible for the monthly drawing for a $25 gift certificate. If you need to shop for boy's clothing, you can receive $7 flat rate standard shipping for The Boy's Store orders up to $75 and free standard shipping for orders over $75. You can also find The Boy's Store on Facebook.
Thank you to The Boy's Store for providing us with both review products and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a $35 GC to The Boy's Store.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse through the various lines of boy's clothing on TheBoysStore.com . Then leave a comment telling me how you would spend your $35 GC if you won this contest. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND TheBoysStore.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, December 7th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!