When the opportunity presented itself to try a countertop water filtration system by a trusted company like Cuisinart, I thought to myself that this is a sign that we should take the leap and try drinking filtered tap water. Little did I know that this little invention would surpass our expectations. Technology has finally caught up to our needs.
What I thought about our Cuisinart CleanWater Countertop Filtration System:
1) I am extremely excited about this appliance's ability to produce cold, room temperature, and hot water. This is so convenient for making tea, hot chocolate, and instant coffee.
2) This machine is very user-friendly. When the hot or cold lights are on, that means you can dispense hot, cold, or room temperature water by placing your cup, glass, or bottle under the appropriate spigot and then pushing the button marked with the desired temperature.
3) I very much like that I can turn the machine off when it is not in use. Then I need only to turn it back on a few minutes before I know I need hot or cold water. When the indicator lights come on, then I know that it's ready to go. There is also an Energy Saver mode, which allows you to turn off the heater completely.
4) Since the hot water dispensed is well over boiling, there is an important safety feature on this machine. In order to dispense hot water, you must push the safety button up and then depress the hot water button. I think that any household with children would be glad to have this feature.
5) Amongst the many contaminants the CleanWater Filtration System filters out are lead, chlorine, mercury, copper, and much more. The end result is cleaner water that tastes like supermarket brand spring water, which is something my family could easily get use to.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a (WCH-1500) Cuisinart CleanWater 2-Gallon Countertop Filtration System.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit the Cuisinart CleanWater product page. Then leave a comment telling me which of the listed product features is most important to you. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND Cuisinart.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, November 30th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!