Even though my daughter is not yet in school or taking dance classes, she does love to wear dresses, skirts, and tutus all year round. That is why I love the idea of footless tights. They will keep her legs covered without my having to worry about her slipping and sliding on our hardwood floors.
What I thought about our Kids Microfiber Footless Tights from We Love Colors:
1) There were an impressive 51 colors to choose from for footless tights. When I choose hosiery, I normally go for neutral colors that will go with many outfits. Looking at my daughter wearing the amethyst, one of the newest colors added to this line, makes me think I may have been going about it all wrong. This color is fun and allows my daughter to express her own style.
2) These tights have been very durable and comfortable. Wearing a skirt does not stop my daughter from being as active as her brothers. We have not found a run yet in either pair we've tested.
3) Although the washing instructions said to hand wash the tights, we tried machine washing ours in cold and then hanging them to dry. They came out perfectly fine with no signs of shrinking, pilling, or any other damage.
4) If you have a little girl who is a dancer, a gymnast, a cheerleader, or just a fashionista-in-training, these tights are an affordable way to give new life to existing outfits. They would also make fun, but practical stocking stuffers for the holidays.
The selection of products on We Love Colors is not limited to girl's tights. They offer tights, dancewear, and leggings for both children and adults, including men. You can even find Caroline Geys Custom Tights for women that are We Love Colors exclusives.
Thank you to We Love Colors for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a $50 gift certificate to We Love Colors.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse the vast selection of tights, dancewear, and leggings available from We Love Colors. Then leave a comment telling me what you would spend the $50 gift certificate on if you won this contest. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND WeLoveColors.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) For 3 extra entries EACH, become a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook and/or follow We Love Colors on Twitter. Then leave THREE separate comments with either your Facebook username or your Twitter ID. (You can do both for a total of 6 extra entries.)
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, November 9th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!