What my family and I thought about these Granola Nut Clusters:
1) I have memories of granola being hard, but these clusters of granola were not. They were crispy and crunchy, but not difficult to eat, even for the children.
2) Everyone enjoyed the flavor. There was a good balance between sweet and savory. Even the Honey Roasted Peanut variety was not too sweet.
3) I am especially partial to the Roasted Cashew clusters, but my husband's favorite is the Roasted Almond.
4) I was surprised about how satisfying these clusters are. You only need to snack on a handful (5 or 6 clusters) to feel full.
If my son's classroom was not peanut-free due to a classmate's allergies, I would pack these for his daily snack. I definitely think that any of the four varieties of Granola Nut Clusters by Nature Valley would make a popular alternative to candy for stocking stuffers this coming holiday.
Thank you to MyBlogSpark for providing us with a prize pack to review and one to give away free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Nature Valley Granola Nut Cluster "Snack Pack" Prize Pack.
This prize pack includes:
- All four (4) varieties of the Granola Nut Clusters
- A sling backpack
- A stainless steel water bottle
- A flashlight
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Leave a comment telling me what is your favorite part of nature during the autumn season. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Facebook profile.
5) For 2 extra entries, share the link to this contest post on Facebook. Then leave TWO separate comments with the link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, November 9th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!