In addition to the Citrus and Linen Fresh varieties we tried, there are also Lavender & Vanilla and Jasmine & White Rose scents available. I chose Citrus and Linen Fresh because my husband prefers scents that are not too sweet or heavily floral. I thought that the Citrus scent was a little too sweet for my taste. My husband thought the Linen Fresh smelled a little like cleaning products, but I actually enjoyed it.
Using the Bed Bouquet packets are very simple once you have figured it out. It would have been helpful to have the simple instructions printed right on the back of the packets though. To use the Bed Bouquet packets, all you need to do is peel off the clear seal, which covers the scent-releasing holes, using the white tab at the bottom front of the packet. Then you peel off the paper backing which reveals the adhesive rectangle. Now you simply place the packet under your bed's fitted sheet with the adhesive side down, making sure the only layer on top of the Bed Bouquet packet is your fitted sheet.
Since neither my husband nor I like an overpowering scent, I decided to try placing the packet about two feet away from the end of the bed. For a more noticeable scent, you could certainly place the packet near the head of the bed. Once in place, the flat packet is not visible at all. There is no mess involved with using this product. I have not had any problems with oil seeping onto my bed sheets.
I have only used this product for about a week so I cannot attest to how long the scent lasts. It is said to last up to 30 days, so we shall have to see.
I think Bed Bouquet is a product for anyone from tweens to college students to adults. It is a good alternative to using fabric softener sheets on your bed and messy linen sprays. A Bed Bouquet packet would definitely make a unique stocking stuffer for the holidays.
For a limited time, each person who orders a free sample of Bed Bouquet will receive a free Bed Care eBook. Please note that you do need to pay for the shipping and handling when ordering a Bed Bouquet sample from BedBouquet.com .
Thank you to Secret Scentsations and the Family Review Network for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
TWO lucky readers will each receive a Sample Bed Bouquet Pack containing 2 scents of their choice.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit the Bed Bouquet website. Then leave a comment telling me which two fragrances you would like to receive if you won this contest. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND BedBouquet.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment your Facebook username.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, October 29th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!