I chose these fun kids t-shirts from UrbanBratz to feature as a "TWINtuitive Product", because amongst the many cool t-shirts offered by this boutique, many of them are perfect for same sex or boy/girl twins. Some of my favorites are the "I Rock" and "I Roll", "Single and Ready to Mingle" and "Sorry Boys, I Can't Date", and the two that are my favorite . . . "I'm With the Hunk" and "I'm With the Hottie".
If you are not a fan of dressing your children all prim and proper, but rather prefer a little rock and a bit of hip hop style, then you will love this boutique. Their sizes start at 3-6mos onesies and run up to t-shirts in size 4T.
What I thought about our UrbanBratz t-shirts:
1) I'm not certain if all the UrbanBratz t-shirts are heathered, but the pair I chose are and they feel extremely soft . . . a kind of soft that takes years of washing to achieve on an average t-shirt.
2) This particular design caught my eye because it works while the twins are together or if my son is with me or our daughter is with my husband.
3) Although the overall tone on tone design is very well-done, what makes these t-shirts catch your eye is the metallic ink.
4) I also like that the people depicted in the designs could be young or old. The female is not particularly curvy and the male is not particularly buff, which is a major plus in the healthy body image category.
6) These shirts washed very well. The design has somewhat of a vintage look, but I did not see any signs of the screen printing peeling, cracking, or washing out.
I have to say that Urban-Bratz.com is one of the funnest sites I've visited as far as shopping for children's clothing online goes (and you all know I've shopped many sites). Everything from the clothing to the website design and the music just creates such an energetic, but laid back atmosphere. I highly recommend that you put it on your list of stops to make during your next online shopping adventure.
Thank you to UrbanBratz for providing us with a review product free of charge.