What my son and I thought about the Moon Sand Amusement Park:
1) The best feature about this toy is that the carrying case also doubles as the base for the amusement park. If desired, all the Moon Sand play can be kept within the base.
3) Using the various molds were very easy and my son had no problems. All he needed to do was pack the molds firmly with sand. He especially liked mixing the colors of sand to make what he called a tie-dye effect. It was also very easy to remove the sculptures from the molds. Just hold the mold by the tab and tap the mold lightly on the tabletop.
4) The Moon Sand was not nearly as messy as I thought it would be. It's consistency is like damp sand, so it sticks to itself. It is still granular, so there was some loose sand to clean up even though we kept most of the play inside the amusement park.
5) I really like that Moon Sand never dries out. The instructions say to store the sand in the original bags. I would have loved it if those bags were resealable since the Moon Sand is somewhat loose.
6) My son really liked how the jet ride could be spun around, but he really needed to be careful while spinning it because it comes off the base easily. He also liked that the bumper car mold doubled as a real working roller coaster car.
www.SpinMaster.com and watch for the new website www.MoonSand.com . You should be able to find Moon Sand products at most major toy retailers both locally and online.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Moon Sand Amusement Park set.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit SpinMaster.com and click on "Products". Then leave a comment telling me which toy you would have loved to play with as a child. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND MoonSand.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with your Facebook username.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, October 8th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!