I chose these toddler t-shirts from Get Better Together to feature as a "TWINtuitive Product", not because I am trying to make a political statement or to promote bipartisanship, but because they send a much simpler message to someone like a child, who knows nothing about politics. Who better understands the ins and outs of learning to co-exist by showing patience, cooperation, and making use of compromise than twins?
What I thought about these screen printed toddler tees:
1) I thought the bright vibrantly-colored ribbon tied around each t-shirt made a very nice presentation. It certainly exudes fun, which is the nature of the designs offered by Get Better Together.
3) The sizing for these toddler t-shirts seems to be pretty accurate. My twin preemies can wear 2T/3T depending on the brand and these t-shirts they are wearing are a size 3T.
4) These t-shirts washed very well. They do not appear to have shrunk at all after being washed in cold and then machine dried. The ink from the screen printing is set very well and does not show any signs of fading.
5) To my 2-1/2yr old twins, who do not really understand the bread and butter analogy, the elephant is still clearly and elephant, but they thought that the donkey was a bunny rabbit. When I tried to correct them, they looked at me like I was crazy, so for now, they are an elephant and a bunny.
(Click on images to view full size versions)
Thank you to Get Better Together for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Better Together Mug & a Mens or Womens T-shirt (winner's choice of any in-stock design) .
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Take a look at the assortment of Get Better Together t-shirts. Leave a comment telling me which t-shirt you would choose if you won this contest. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND Get Better Together. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with a link to your Facebook profile.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, September 21st, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!