What I thought about the new Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Wash:
1) This body wash is not gel-like or thin and watery. The consistency is more like a body cream.
2) Any of the 3 formulas were a good fit for me. I think it would be a good idea to alternate between the Deep Moisture or Sensitive Skin formulas with the Gentle Exfoliating formula.
To learn more about how Dove's "Nutrium Moisture" technology treats skin ten-layers deep while preserving the skin's natural protein and lipids during cleansing, visit Dove's The Science of Skincare. You should be able to find Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Washes at most retailers where Dove products are sold.
Thank you to Dove for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive one Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Wash (Winner's choice).
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Leave a comment telling me what benefit you seek the most from a body wash or soap. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND the Dove website. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Friend me on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with your Facebook username.
6) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
7) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
8) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
9) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, October 8th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!