So I started my search for an outdoor blanket to use on those extra cold days. That's when I came across these windproof and water-resistant blankets made especially for young children.
What I thought about our Bunnytail Blanket:
1) After inspecting this blanket, I see that it is well-crafted, but still has that special handmade quality.
2) The Polartec fleece is very plush and comes in lots of fun colors and prints. I am a big fan of monkeys, so I would love to see a monkey print added to the assortment.
3) The blanket has a metal snap on each of the top corners. This makes the blanket easy to secure around your child.
4) A nice added feature is the reflective tape on the outer nylon shell, which allows your child to be spotted more easily during outdoor evening activities.
6) These blankets measure 30" x 36", which is a great size for infants if you would like to wrap the blanket completely around your child. For a toddler or an older child, this blanket can only sit around his or her shoulders. I would love to see a choice of a larger blanket added to this line or to have snaps added to the other two corners so that the blanket can be worn horizontally too.
If you would like to learn more about Bunnytail Blankets, visit BunnytailBlankets.com, where you can shop their full line of kids blankets. You can also find Bunnytail Blankets locally at select retailers throughout New England.
Thank you to Bunnytail Blankets for providing us with a review product free of charge.