These YoBaby organic toddler meals currently are available in three varieties . . . Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, and Apple & Sweet Potato.
What my children and I thought about YoBaby 3-in-1 Yogurt:
1) I have to say that I was surprised at how creamy this yogurt is. I was expecting to see chunks or different colors mixed into the body of the yogurt, but the vegetables were completely undetectable.
2) All 3 of my children ate this yogurt up just as if it was regular fruit flavored yogurt.
3) I let my 5yr old eat the yogurt too because he is a huge fan of yogurt and could use a little more veggie intake too. He described it as "yummy" and "very good."
We were able to find these yogurts, which are still fairly new, at Whole Foods. We could not, however, find them at our local Stop & Shop yet. So if you are unable to locate them in your regular supermarket, then you might want to try markets that have a larger selection of organic foods.
Thank you to Stonyfield Yogurt for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a YoBaby 3-in-1 Meals Prize Pack.
This prize pack contains:
- Reusable YoBaby Bag
- Eric Carl Growth Chart
- YoBaby Travel Bowl with Lid
- YoBaby Feeding Utensils
- Organic YoBaby Bib
- 5 Free YoBaby Coupons
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit YoBaby Meals . Then leave a comment telling me which of the three varieties of YoBaby 3-in-1 Meals you would like to try first. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND YoBaby Meals. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, September 14th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!