What my family and I thought about Pirate's Booty snacks:
2) These all-natural snacks are baked and free of gluten and trans fat. They have about 50% less fat compared to the same serving size of the average potato chip. The crunchy corn sticks called Tings are a smart alternative to Cheetos, as are the Smart Puffs to Cheez Doodles.
3) We served the Pirate's Booty to our 2.5yr old twins during family movie time instead of popcorn (which I am always afraid they will choke on). They absolutely loved it! Luke ate his as fast as he could and Makenzie savored hers slowly so they would last her until the end of the movie. I am so happy they liked the rice puffs, because those are easy to eat plus they would dissolve much more quickly than popcorn if they were accidentally swallowed whole.
Thank you to Pirate's Booty for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Treasure Chest filled with 7 varieties of Pirate Booty snacks.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse the selection of Pirate's Booty snack foods. Then leave a comment telling me which 1 out of the 7 varieties you are most anxious to try. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND PiratesBooty.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, September 21st, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!