Please take a moment to meet our sponsors . . .
LeapFrog offers a wide variety of fun and educational toys for kids of any age. Featuring interactive activities which keep kiddos engaged and happy with learning, LeapFrog encourages kids to learn in a fun way. Worried that your child will get bored with their LeapFrog system after a little bit? Not to worry, LeapFrog offers plenty of additional learning games, books, and activities to go with all of their systems.
Suzi Homemaker is a “Mom-owned” custom embroidery and sewing business specializing in personalized baby and children’s gifts, as well as linens, school uniforms and logo wear for work, family reunions and more!
What you can win:
One lucky reader will win ALL the items listed below. Another winner will receive a $150 GC to KidsCoats.com!
$200 GC to KidsCoats.Com
Made for ages 6-10, the LeapFrog Didj is the first ever handheld gaming device that connects to your computer to let you fully customize your child's learning and playing experience. The games can be synced with your child's skill levels and what they are studying in school and you can even download their spelling words and math problems directly onto the handheld device. Players play for points when using their Didj and when they connect and go online those points can be traded in in order to sutomize games with characters , music, backgrounds and more!
$20 GC to Suzi Homemaker
These are the 8 blogs participating in this giveaway event. You can gain additional entries for this contest by entering on all 8 blogs.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, we will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
1) Visit KidsCoats.Com and tell us what you would buy with your winnings.
2) Visit Leap Frog and tell us what Didj game or what other Leap Frog system your family would be intersted in.
3) Visit Suzi Homemaker and leave a comment with whatyou would buy with your GC if you win.
You MUST do ALL THREE to be eligible to win this contest, but you will receive one entry for each completed mandatory entry provided you leave a separate comment for each.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments telling me the title of the post you left your comment on. You will earn 5 extra entries for each non-giveaway post you leave a comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this as often as you wish until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Get Cool For School" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
10) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
Now go visit the other participating blogs to obtain additional entries for this contest!
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, August 31st, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!