What my family and I thought about our Triple Chocolate Enrobed Brownie Cake:
1) This cake is presented beautifully and is a gift that can stand alone. The cake, the box, and the enclosed card are all very elegant.
2) I was concerned that this cake would be overly sweet because it is 100% chocolate . . . chocolate frosting, fudge stripes, chocolate shavings, Belgian chocolate plaque (which is a very nice touch), and of course the chocolate brownie. This cake turned out not to be too sweet at all because there is a good balance between milk and dark chocolate.
3) Even though the cake is not too sweet, it is very decadent and rich. The brownie is thick and moist. It is recommended to serve 6 to 8 people, but I think it could easily serve 10. A small to medium piece is more than enough because the cake is so rich.
4) I also would like to point out that the cake was delivered in perfect condition. There was no melting or even a dent in the frosting.
5) All 5 members of our family loved this cake. I believe the word my 5yr old son used was "Awesome!".
Aside from receiving a decadent dessert, another reason to order your cakes for all occasions from Bake Me A Wish is that 5% of your cake order will go towards supporting "Operation Birthday Cake." In partnership with Soldiers' Angels, Bake Me A Wish sends military birthday cakes to our soldiers who are stationed overseas.
(Click on photos to enlarge)
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive a Triple Chocolate Enrobed Brownie Cake.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit Bake Me A Wish and browse their selection of cakes. Then leave a comment telling me which cake you would choose to bring to your next family gathering. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For 5 extra entries, leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts. Then leave FIVE separate comments with the name of the post on which you commented. You will earn 5 extra entries for each different non-contest post you comment on.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post AND Bake Me A Wish. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, September 14th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!