Recently, we had the perfect occasion to try out our Quick Stick SafetyTats. My dear husband and our 5yr old son had plans to see the Red Sox play at Fenway Park. I always worry about the possibility of our son getting lost in a huge crowd, so I put a SafetyTat on his arm and wrote my husband's mobile phone number on it with the provided marker.
What I thought about the Quick Stick Safety Tats as a parent:
1) I was very pleased with how easy it was to apply. I only needed to make sure the skin was clean and dry.
2) I liked how thin the sticker was. It really adhered well to his skin, even better than a bandage.
3) Because these stick on tattoos are hypoallergenic, they did not irritate my son's skin as some bandages and stickers do at times.
4) My son was thrilled to wear the SafetyTat because it lasted for days . . . much longer than regular tattoos do. In fact, he cried when I told him it was time to remove it. (Well, I had to know how easily it came off.)
5) I am happy to report that the I could remove the stick on tattoo very easily. I just had to lift up one of the edges a tiny bit and then peeled it right off.
6) I also like that the kits come with a travel size marker. I can pop the whole kit in my purse or diaper bag and it hardly takes up any room at all.
Overall, I am very pleased with how well the SafetTat held up on our active 5yr old. I definitely recommend them for occasions like field trips, visits to crowded places, sleepovers, and for vacations whether they are 1 day or 2 weeks long.
To browse the selection of SafetyTat safety tattoos, stick on safety tattoos, and allergy alert tattoos, visit SafetyTat.com .
Thank you to SafetyTat for providing us with a review product free of charge.