Choice of 1 of 4 New Super Duper Publications Games - up to a $39.95 value (Ends 5/20)
A Free LACTAID Product to Try in Your Favorite Recipe (Ends 5/20)
Monster High "Ghouls Helping Ghouls" Package - ARV $75 (Winner Announced)
The Young Scientists Club Science Kit - Winner's Choice (Winner Announced)
$50 Gift Code to Novica.com - Worldwide entries (Winner Announced)
Meet Norman PhartEphant. Norman is a toy elephant and one of the latest additions to our menagerie. He actually fits in around here very well because he, like several other members of our household, passes gas quite often. For this reason, I thought our house would make the perfect home for Norman.
Norman is not just a plush elephant, he actually has quite a bit of personality. You can see in his eyes how mortified he is that he cannot control himself. He is also very polite and tries to excuse himself when he does pass gas. I, who usually am not very fond of novelty-type items, found Norman to be very endearing.
What my family thought about Norman PhartEphant:
1) My 2.5yr old twins like to cuddle with Norman. They hardly ever squeeze his tail.
2) My 5yr old son, however, thoroughly enjoys squeezing Norman's tail, hearing the 8 different farting noises, and then pretending to cover his nose to protect it from the imaginary odor.
3) My husband, who I thought would be Norman's biggest fan, did not seem so impressed. I think maybe he didn't like the competition?
If you would like to read Norman's story or to order one online, visit PhartEphant.com . To learn more about this mom business, visit FierceFunToys.com . If you are a member of Facebook, stop by Norman's Facebook page and become a fan.
Thank you to Fierce Fun Toys for providing us with both a review item and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will receive the a Norman PartEphant of their very own.
This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Go to Phartephant.com and suggest a retail location of a small local toy store where you would like to see Norman sold. Then leave a comment telling me you did so. You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For an extra entry, become a fan of Norman PhartEphant on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment with your Facebook username.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post and to Fierce Fun Toys . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Graco Twin Stroller" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
10) Add my "Get Cool For School" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Monday, July 13th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.