Ecostore USA not only sells plant-based cleaners for the home, but also bath and body products for adults, babies, and pets.
This natural citrus cleaner has just five ingredients:
- D-Limonene (from citrus)
- Palm and coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants
- Fatty acid derivative
- Filtered water
What I thought about the Ecostore USA Natural Citrus Spray Cleaner:
1) This plant-based cleaner worked as well as chemical-based cleaners for everyday cleaning.
2) Although this cleaner has a citrus scent, it also smells strongly like cleaner.
3) It took about the same amount of this cleaner as it would normally take of a chemical-based cleaner to do the same job.
Because there is a cost difference between the Ecostore brand non-toxic cleaners and your average brand of chemical-based cleaners, if you cannot afford to use the Ecostore brand exclusively, it would still make a difference to use it on the surfaces your children and pets have access to most often. If you'd like to try some of these natural products, for a limited time, Ecostore USA is offering Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more.
You can also learn more about Ecostore USA and their natural products on the Ecostore USA Blog, on Twitter, and on Facebook.
Thank you to Ecostore USA for providing us with both a review product and a contest prize free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will win a $25 GC to Ecostore USA. (The gift certificate will be sent via email.)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Browse the selection of all-natural products offered by Ecostore USA. Then leave a comment telling me what you would buy with the GC if you won this contest You MUST do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For an extra entry, subscribe to the Ecostore USA Blog newsletter via email. Then leave a comment telling me which email you used to sign up for the newsletter.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post and to EcostoreUSA.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day until the end of the contest.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Get Cool For School" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
10) Add my "Monterey Car Seat" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, July 30th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!