Kiss My Face, one of the leading brands for organic bath and body products, has now brought to us Kiss My Face Kids. This line of natural kids products currently includes kids shampoo, bubble wash, bar soap, hair detangler, foaming hand soap, and kids toothpaste. These products come in three kid-pleasing scents . . . Orange U Smart, Berry Smart, and Scentsless. My children's' favorite is Berry Smart, but I personally love the citrus scent of the Orange U Smart.
What I thought about Kiss My Face Kids products as a parent:
1) I like that each product features a different endangered species. The characters are very endearing and make children and adults alike want to help them.
2) The brightly colored bottles are not only appealing to children, but they are also easy to spot when you drop one into a tub full of bubbles.
3) I like that the toothpaste comes in two formulas, one with and one without fluoride.
4) Even if you are not a fanatic about using natural products, using bath and body products on your children's delicate skin that are free of artificial colors, fragrances, parabens, that also contain antioxidants just seems like a no-brainer.
5) Both scents are light and pleasant. Even my husband liked them and he does not like anything that is too strong or sweet smelling.
6) The Kids Bubble Wash generates plenty of bubbles.
7) The bath products, in general, are very gentle. They did not irritate my children's skin or their eyes.
8) After using the bath products, I did not notice that my children's skin was dry or that there was any residue.
9) The Self-Foaming Shampoo & body Wash is under pressure, so just a little push will generate enough foam. Also, a little foam goes a long way.
10) Our 5yr old son truly enjoys the independence of shampooing his own hair with this foaming shampoo and body wash.
11) Although my 5yr old son loved the scents of both lip balms, he said he could not really taste any fruity flavor on his lips from either one. I think that is an important feature when it comes to lip balm for children and is the only suggestion I have for an improvement out of all the Kiss My Face Kids products we've tried. However, I do like that the lip balm went on clear and was barely noticeable while on.
Thank you to Kiss My Face for providing us with both review products and contest prizes free of charge.
What you can win:
One lucky reader will win the Kiss My Face Kids Prize Pack.
This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Leave a comment telling me which Kiss My Face Kids product you are most curious about trying. You must do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For an extra entry, use the Store Locator to find a list of retailers who sell Kiss My Face products near you. Then leave a separate comment with the name of one of those retailers.
2) For 5 extra entries, enter one of my other contests. Leave FIVE separate comments here telling me which contest you entered. You will earn 5 extra entries for each contest you enter.
3) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
4) For 10 extra entries, blog about this contest linking back to this post and to the KissMyFace.com . Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
5) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
6) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You may do this once per day.
7) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
8) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Graco Twin Stroller" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
10) Add my "Get Cool For School" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch - ARV $59.99 (Ends 8/18) Winner Announced!
Pair of Tickets to King Richard's Faire (MA) - ARV $58 (Ends 8/11) Winner Announced!
$100 Kohl's Gift Card (Ends 6/30) Winner Announced!
SOL Republic Tracks Air Wireless Headphones - ARV $199.99 (Ends 6/16) Winner Announced!