Papa Gino's Pasta Family Meal - a $29.99 value (Ends 7/1)
$40 Custom Photo Visa Gift Card from GiftCard.com (Ends 7/1)
1 out of 4 Aeromax Toys - up to a $34.95 value (Ends 6/24)
SOL Republic Master Tracks Over-Ear Headphones - ARV $199.99 (Ends 6/24)
Winner's Choice of one Popar Toys Augmented Reality 3D Book (Winner Announced)
Waterpik Shower Head & Home Depot Gift Card Prize Pack (Winner Announced)
Today is the second day of the Gear Up For Summer Block Party and I am happy to be one of your hostesses along with the lovely Bridgette of the Not-So-Blog Blog! She is giving away a Ju-Ju-Be BeMine bag and a Playdoh Spaghetti Factory so make sure you make her blog your next stop.
My summertime theme is an indoor picnic on a rainy day. What makes a better picnic than good food and good music?
RoxStar Designs is a boutique that specializes in felt play foods, but is now slowly expanding into cloth diapers and handmade toys. This boutique gladly welcomes custom orders.
Below you will find examples of felt pretend foods I had purchased for my own children from the RoxStar Designs' Etsy shop. I was so pleased with these items that I named felt foods items from RoxStar Designs as my most recent ABOG Top Pick for Kids.
Now for the music . . . The "Sweets 'n' Treats" children's music CD by Tracey Singer is scheduled to be available to the public on July 7th, 2009. If you listen to samples on TraceySinger.com, you will find that the songs on this CD have a touch of everything . . . from oldies to folk, from jazz to easy listening. Tracey's CD is perfect for our block party because there are quite a few songs on it about summertime.
Blogs participating in the Gear Up For Summer Block Party:
What you can win:
One lucky reader will win a $15 GC to RoxStar Designs AND an advanced copy of the Sweets 'n' Treats CD.
This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address and be age 18 years or older. If you enter anonymously and do not include a valid email address in your comment entries, I will not be able to notify you should you win this random drawing.
How to Gain Entries:
Visit RoxStar Designs and take a look at their selection of felt foods. Then leave a comment telling me what type of food you would like to see added to this boutique's line of felt foods that is not already there. You must do this to be eligible to win this contest.
1) For an extra entry, leave a separate comment telling me what your child's favorite song is.
2) Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites
3) For 10 extra entries, blog about the Gear Up For Summer Block Party linking back to all ten participating blogs. Then come back here and leave TEN separate comments with the link to your blog post.
4) Follow me on Twitter. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your Twitter profile.
5) Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment.
6) Subscribe to this blog's feed. Or you can follow me through Blogger or subscribe via email (widget is on sidebar). Then leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
7) Add my button or blog link to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
8) Add my "Graco Twin Stroller" giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
9) Add my "Father's Day Fling" giveaway event button to your blog's sidebar. Then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog.
(All entries will be verified prior to awarding this prize.)
This contest will be closed on Sunday, May 31st, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. A random number drawing will be held shortly after. The winner will be announced here and will be contact via email or through their blog. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new number will be drawn.
Good luck in the drawing!